Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's the first of the month... or the third... whatever :P

Currently… I am being lazy. I’m a little late with this, but here it is :) It’s the beginning of the month, even if it is the third! You know what that means =)


LISTENING
On Friday night, I FINALLY got to see PARAMORE & FALL OUT BOY :) Ahh! It was SO good! I haven’t stopped listening to them since then. There’s this mash-up of Fall Out Boy’s “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)” and Paramore’s “Crush Crush Crush” that is pure magic. It is on repeat this morning =) And I may or may not have developed a slight "crush crush crush" on FOB's singer, Patrick ;) Shh! Don't tell!

LOVING
OMG. I am LOVING these foods right now! I go through food phases quite a bit, and this month it’s all about fruit & peanut butter. Oh so yummy! Especially FUJI apples... they are the BEST!

THINKING
I do not like my classroom layout. And that is all I can think about!!! Every year... I try and try... and I just do not like it. The furniture just does not fit the way I want it to. I need one of the awesome ladies of the bloggy land to hook me up! Their rooms look AMAZING! Mine stinks.

WANTING
I want to visit GALVESTON one more time before school starts. I want to ride the ferry, eat some good food, take a walk on the beach, and wonder in and out of shops on the Strand. Doesn't that sound like a fun day?!?

NEEDING
I need to get my classroom DONE. My goal is to have it ready by August 8th so I can really focus on lesson planning. To accomplish this, I really need more laminating pouches. I created a few banners for my room yesterday... need to laminate them so I can finish that project asap!

1st DAY BACK
My first official day back is August 18th.
Parents may drop off supplies on August 22nd.
Kiddos will be back on August 25th.
It's all happening SO FAST :( :( :(
Summer... where did you go?!?

So, that is what is going on currently in this brain? What's going on in yours? Make sure to head over to Oh Boy 4th Grade to see what everybody else is "currently" up to!!!

3 comments:

Crystal @Primary on the Prowl said...

I just bought a laminater this year! I went ahead and bought 2 50 packs so wouldn't run out! I can already tell I'm going to develop a bit of an addiction!

As for peanut butter- in my house it goes on everything, especially a spoon!

http://primaryontheprowl.blogspot.com/2014/08/currently-august-noooooo.html

misskcheart said...

A personal laminator is seriously one of the best investments I've ever made... and mine isn't even really mine! I "borrowed" it from my cousin's boss. Then, it kind of became my own :)

And YES... peanut butter makes everything better!

The Babbling Box said...

Stopping by from Farley's link up: your perfect day in Galveston sounds amazing! I just had a Galveston day last weekend and I already am itching for another but alas I should probably make the goal to have my room done by the 8th as well, fingers crossed. Love finding fellow Texas bloggers!