Monday, July 28, 2014

Little SLANTbox of SUNSHINE =)

Yep yep... guess what came in the mail today?!? My SLANTbox from this awesome girl named Kim! She's a third grade teacher and her boyfriend is a professional wrestler! How cool is that?!? Anyway... check out those goodies!
Flair pens, highlighters, post-its, pretty polka dot clipboard, sharpies, a weekly memo list... so much wonderfulness in a little box! And my personal favorites sunshine-filled tote bag and lotion! AHH! Could this be any more perfect! I have workshops for the rest of the week :( This has DEFINITELY lifted my spirits! THANK YOU SO MUCH, KIM!!!!

And a special thanks to this lady for making this all possible :)

The SLANT Box Exchange

3 comments:

Jennifer Reynolds said...

I love the "mellow yellow" theme of your sunshine box! I also LOVE the lotion from Bath and Body that you received! It just smells like a summer day in a field of daisies! I am your newest follower!

~Jennifer
http://storiesandsongsinsecond.blogspot.com/2014/07/summer-sunshine-in-slant-box.html

Lessons With Coffee said...

What a great little bag! I am a little jealous! LOL.

Cheers,
Jameson
Lessons With Coffee 

misskcheart said...

My partner did such a great job! The lotion smells amazing and that bag is super cute!