Saturday, July 26, 2014

A birthday and a box!

Something interesting happened last week: I turned 30! OMG. Three-Zero. I am 30. I've been on earth for three decades. It's unreal. It feels weird to even say it. We celebrated by going to one of my most favorite places and doing one of my most favorite things - we went to the Weenie Roast at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion! Live music is my biggest love in life! I seriously love it with all my heart. Shout out to my cousin Mel Bell for the awesome idea! And, of course, here are some pics with my people :)

My cousin Ginger, my little sister Stacy, myself, and my cousin Mel Bell =)

Been celebrating every birthday with this one since I turned 21 :P

We're the smile-rs, they're the crazy face-rs =P



We made it to the seats!

I also attended a gifted and talented workshop this past week. It wasn't that bad, but it also wasn't great :( After that, I met up with my big sis Karen for some dinner fun! I have not seen this wonderful lady in YEARS! We went to BAYLOR together and are part of the most AMAZING Asian-Interest Sorority ever, aKDPhi! She's a PA in ER at the Texas Children's Hospital. Yeah, she's basically my HERO :) Love her!


And, last but not least... I finally got my SLANT box in the mail today! I was paired up with an awesome first year teacher from HOUSTON. H-Town represent! Lol. I'm literally one hour from her. Teachers from coast to coast participate in this exchange... and I got paired up with a teacher I can drive to. Too funny. I hope she LOVES it!


No comments: