Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My first CURRENTLY... Hello JULY :)


Linking up with the fabulous FARLEY for this July's Currently! This is my first time to EVER do this. First time for everything right ;) I have been a fan of this blog FOREVER! So... here goes it!


Since I'm new here, we should probably get acquainted... I'll explain these in more detail:)

Listening - to Motionless in White's new song "Reincarnate" on REPEAT! Loving this band right now. I don't suggest looking them up though... they're not exactly school friendly :( Seriously... just don't do it! Unless you're into that heavy stuffs :P

Loving - our school's bookmobile <3 I donate an hour every Tuesday & Thursday to this cause :D We have a school bus FULL of books that we check out to kids all over our community. No library card needed. No fines. And the reading continues through the summer! I'm loving it!

Thinking - This blog is new... uhh yeah! I want it to be amazing and awesome and fabulous... just like all the blogs I adore. But where do I start? What do I do? I don't create my own materials... so what do I have to share? So many things going through my head!

Wanting - Summer needs to SLOW down. Hello, it's JULY! School starts in AUGUST! One month! AHH! Make it stop!

Needing - Ink, cardstock, and laminating pouches... yes! I desperately need to get started on new stations. They're not going to make themselves :(

4th Plans - We're going to our town's 4th of July celebration in the city park. They do a firework display each year. Other than that... I'll just be spending time with my oh so little family :) Oh yeah... my aunt is getting married in VEGAS on the fourth! So HAPPY for her but so SAD I couldn't be there!

3 comments:

Angela S said...

Welcome to the land of blogging! I totally get you wanting summer to slow down. At least you get a summer! I am teaching English in Korea this year, and I don't get a summer...just 10 days off for vacation.
Angela
Southern Fried Teachin’

misskcheart said...

Eek! Only 10 days of FREEDOM :( I am definitely grateful for the position I am in. Teaching in Korea does sound amazing though :) Hope you enjoy those ten days you get off!

And THANK YOU for the welcome :D

Shafer's Shenanigans said...

Hey there! I found you through Farley's linky! You and I are wanting the same thing...I wish summer could go on forever (but sadly, it never does). I don't know what I'd do without a break each year...it's so easy to get burned out.

Susie
Shafer's Shenanigans