Sunday, July 13, 2014

Busy busy busy!

I feel like my summer is vanishing right before my eyes :( And I have not accomplished one single thing for my classroom! I need ink, cardstock, and laminating pouches like CRAZY, but I just cannot afford it right now. I bought my teacher toolbox a few weeks back and it's still sitting on my kitchen table. I have quite a few TPT purchases that have been sitting on my desktop for a while. Hopefully my finances straighten up so that I can buy all the things I need for school! Not everything has been terrible though... I did purchase 70 folders and 518 pencil cap erasers for dirt cheap! Thank you family and friends for your help in that matter ;)

Last night, I completed my first 5K... the Blacklight Run in Houston, TX. YAY! It was such a blast! Definitely want to do it again! We're thinking about doing the Mud Run in October... not sure if I can handle all the obstacles though :/


This is my cousin Melanie and I before the race! Yep... we bought matching shirts :) If you look closely, you can see my crazy skin. I got a bad sunburn... and it's peeling like crazy. So GROSS! And yes, in case you were wondering... I did wear my sunglasses at night ;)



Our awesome group! We were celebrating our friend Shelly's birthday. She is the life skills teacher on my campus and is AMAZING! She is such a sweet girl and deserves all the best that life has to offer! After the race, we went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate our success and her big day :) Every birthday girl needs some dessert!

I have a busy week ahead of me. Tomorrow, I have Jury Duty :( On Tuesday, I have a GT training in Pearland. On Wednesday, I am meeting up with a few of my sorority sisters for dinner! On Thursday, I am taking my little sister to an acoustic performance by one of my most favorite vocalists, Craig Owens :D And, on Friday... I think I'll sleep :)

No comments: